Leon's Blog

Leon's Blog List

  • angieg
    Two truths and a lie
    17 years ago
  • Humanities Seven 2008-09
    Personal Journal URL's
    17 years ago
  • Humanities72009-2010
    16 years ago
  • roybot
    I've Moved
    13 years ago
  • Seventh Grade Humanities
    The Industrial Revolution
    18 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2012 (2)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Does there need to be a title for each article???
      • This is a test of the RSS feed feature in Media Si...
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Leon L
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 29, 2012

This is a test of the RSS feed feature in Media Sign Pro.

I am really not sure why it does not like feeds!!!

Will this work?

I really don't know.
Posted by Leon L at 8:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)